In order to make potty training less stressful, it is important to make sure you have all the right equipment. The Potette Plus & 3 Liner is the ideal summer infant potty – the perfect place to begin your little one’s next stage.
The full-size portable potty can be folded flat; making this the best training potty essential for on-the-go.
- 2-in-1 potty: being both a standalone potty trainer with the legs locked in place and legs open to create a toilet potty trainer seat. Great for multi-use at both stages of training.
- Fully accessible to transport with you, this portable potty comes with a travel bag.
- The best travel potty, designed with easily collapsible legs and unique rubberised feet for stability – ideal for parents looking for outdoor potties.
- Easily clean the surface with a household cleaner or antibacterial wash. You can detach the legs for hassle-free, hygienic sanitation.
- Quick disposal with 3 included super absorbent Biodegradable liners.
- Made from BPA/AZO free non-toxic materials.
- Gold Made for Mums Award 2020 Winner: Awarded ‘Best Potty and Toilet Training Product’.
– 1 x travel bag.
– 3 x liners.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
What is our standard delivery service?
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail or Courier. Standard Delivery is:
- Free on all UK orders over £50.01 *
- £4.99 for UK orders under £50.00 *
* Excludes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands. Goods will be despatched via Royal Mail or Courier depending on the size and weight of your order. Find out more about the charges to these locations here.
We love our tried and tested products and hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not, we offer a no quibble guarantee. You can start your hassle-free return or exchange by clicking on our support portal below.
Self-Service Portal >
Gold Made for Mums Award Winner, for the best Potty and toilet training product, Potette offers a variety of potties perfect for home training and on-the-go. Described as great for the versatility when converting from a travel potty to toilet training seat, it’s compact size and the cleanliness of the disposable liners, by all testers and judges.
Designed with a non-slip, rubberised base of legs, Potette is the ideal choice for outdoor potties. Potette provides parents with the best training potty and training essentials from rewards chart, training flash cards and advice from our Potty Training Expert.
Potette have designed both a 3-in-1 and 2-in-1 portable potty in a variety of fun colours, with turtle designed potty liners – making potty training a fun experience for both you and your child.
What is the difference between the Potette Plus and the Potette Max?
The Max includes a hard liner, creating a 3 in 1 function, whereas the Plus is a 2 in 1. The Max also has the added feature of a wee guard to avoid any spills.
What if we are out and there’s no bin nearby? Will the liners mask any smell?
Do not worry! The triple pack of liners included are all gently fragranced if there is no bin near you at the time.
How do I clean my Potette?
Remove any liners from your Potette. The easy wipe surface can be kept clean with warm soapy water, household cleaner or antibacterial wipes. Make sure you completely rinse the water. Do not use any bleach!
Can you suggest any advice when it comes to potty training?
We have teamed up with our Expert Susan Wallace from Settled Petals with some potty training advice & tips, which you can read if you follow this link: https://www.cheekyrascals.co.uk/potty-training-in-spring/