In order to make potty training less stressful, it is important to make sure you have all the right equipment. The Potette Max & 3 Liners is the ideal summer infant potty – the perfect place to begin your little one’s next stage.
The full size portable potty can be folded flat; making this the ideal potty training potty for on-the-go.
- 3-in-1 potty; can be used as a potty at home (with the reusable hard liner), travel potty (with the biodegradable disposable liners) or as a toilet trainer seat!
- Fully accessible to transport with you, this foldable potty comes with a travel bag.
- The best travel potty, designed with easy collapsible legs and unique rubberised feet for stability – ideal for parents looking for outdoor potties.
- Easily clean the surface with household cleaner or antibacterial wash. You can detach the legs for hassle free, hygienic sanitation.
- Quick disposal with 3 included super absorbent Biodegradable liners.
- Made from BPA/ AZO free non-toxic materials.
- Gold Made for Mums Award 2020 Winner: Awarded ‘Best Potty and Toilet Training Product’.
– 1 x travel bag.
– 3 x liners.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
What is our standard delivery service?
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail or Courier. Standard Delivery is:
- Free on all UK orders over £50.01 *
- £4.99 for UK orders under £50.00 *
* Excludes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands. Goods will be despatched via Royal Mail or Courier depending on the size and weight of your order. Find out more about the charges to these locations here.
We love our tried and tested products and hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not, we offer a no quibble guarantee. You can start your hassle-free return or exchange by clicking on our support portal below.
Self-Service Portal >
Gold Made for Mums Award Winner, for the best Potty and toilet training product, Potette offers a variety of potties perfect for home training and on-the-go. Described as great for the versatility when converting from a travel potty to toilet training seat, it’s compact size and the cleanliness of the disposable liners, by all testers and judges.
Designed with a non-slip, rubberised base of legs, Potette is the ideal choice for outdoor potties. Potette provides parents with the best training potty and training essentials from rewards chart, training flash cards and advice from our Potty Training Expert.
Potette have designed both a 3-in-1 and 2-in-1 portable potty in a variety of fun colours, with turtle designed potty liners – making potty training a fun experience for both you and your child.
Once I pop the hard liner out, can it be collapsed again?
No, the hard liner will not fold away once it has been opened out. Be aware that the liner (given its name) is hard and does need some force to be opened up.
What is the difference between the Potette Plus and the Potette Max?
The Max includes a hard liner, creating a 3 in 1 function, whereas the Plus is a 2 in 1. The Max also has the added feature of a wee guard to avoid any spills.
How can I clean my hard liner or reusable liner?
Empty contents and wash with warm soapy water (disinfectant can be used). We would recommend leaving the liner to air dry.
Can you suggest any advice when it comes to potty training?
We have teamed up with our Expert Susan Wallace from Settled Petals with some potty training advice & tips, which you can read if you follow this link: https://www.cheekyrascals.co.uk/potty-training-in-spring/