Providing you with complete peace of mind, the Owlet Cam gives parents the ability to see and hear your baby clearly through a secure, encrypted connection on your smart phone. The Cam is the smartest solution to keep an eye on your baby whilst doing other tasks. Seamless integration with the Owlet Smart Sock 3, both monitors can be viewed on the same screen at the same time.
- Ideal for daytime naps and bedtime, the Cam has built-in night vision, access for 24/7 monitoring.
- Talk to and soothe your baby from anywhere with the two-way audio from the Cam to your app. Background audio makes is easy to use your phone for other tasks while audio from your baby’s room plays.
- The room temperature sensor adds another level of reassurance for your baby, showing live readings of the room temperature.
- Streaming at 1080p with a 130 degree wide angle and 4x digital zoom.
- Sound and motion notifications will alert your phone to let you know when your baby needs you.
- Reassuringly child-proof, cable guards are included to safety mount the Cam above the cot.
What is our standard delivery service?
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail or Courier. Standard Delivery is:
- Free on all UK orders over £50.01 *
- £3.99 for UK orders under £50.00 *
* Excludes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands. Goods will be despatched via Royal Mail or Courier depending on the size and weight of your order. Find out more about the charges to these locations here.
We love our tried and tested products and hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not, we offer a no quibble guarantee. You can start your hassle-free return or exchange by clicking on our support portal below.
Self-Service Portal >
Owlet was founded by a team of parents in 2012. Owlet’s mission is to empower parents with the right information at the right time, to give them more peace of mind and help them find more joy in the journey of parenting. Owlet’s digital parenting platform aims to give parents real-time data and insights to help parents feel calmer and more confident. Owlet believes that every parent deserves peace of mind and the opportunity to feel their well-rested best. Owlet also believes that every child deserves to live a long, happy, and healthy life, and is working to develop products to help further that belief.
From testing in 2015 to launching internationally in 2017, Owlet have since developed 3 generations of the Smart Sock, a Cam with a free app and more recently developed an extension fabric sock for the Smart Sock.
How does night vision work?
The Cam auto-adjusts to allow you to see your baby in the night with high quality night vision.
What is two way audio?
The two-way audio feature allows you to communicate with Baby through the Cam. Talk to and soothe your baby from anywhere.
What does secure, encrypted Wi-Fi mean?
Your Cam is connected to your private Wi-Fi network so only those you choose can stream footage from your monitor.