Replacement liners for the Korbell Nappy Bin. Sold in packs of 3, they come in sizes Mini (9L), Classic (16L) and Plus (26L)
- Cleverly designed, the pack contain 3 liners which are scented to mask odours.
- Unique waste-free refill system makes it easy to change the bin liner when full. Simply pull the full bag out, cut from the roll using the in-built cutting tool on the door of the bin, tie the remaining liner and use again.
- Mini liners will hold up to 300 nappies or 19-20 weeks.
- Classic liners will hold up to 495 nappies or 29-30 weeks.
- Plus liners will hold up to 580 nappies or 33-34 weeks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
What is our standard delivery service?
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail or Courier. Standard Delivery is:
- Free on all UK orders over £50.01 *
- £4.99 for UK orders under £50.00 *
* Excludes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands. Goods will be despatched via Royal Mail or Courier depending on the size and weight of your order. Find out more about the charges to these locations here.
We love our tried and tested products and hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not, we offer a no quibble guarantee. You can start your hassle-free return or exchange by clicking on our support portal below.
Self-Service Portal >
Convenient, safe and odour-trapping, Korbell has the best designed nappy bins for any nursery and home!
Korbell strive to make intelligently designed nappy disposal products that meet the needs for all modern families, whether it be large or small. With European origins, Korbell has managed to expand across the globe sharing their no fuss, easy clean strategy.
What makes Korbell Nappy Bins better than others on the market?
Korbell are the easiest to use – simply STEP on the foot pedal, DROP the nappy in, and you’re DONE. You don’t have to bend over to slide a door open, squish a nappy through a hole or touch anything – 100% hands free!
What should I use to clean my nappy bin?
Unlike steel nappy bins that can only be cleaned with a dry cloth or they’ll rust, we recommend cleaning your Korbell with a non-abrasive liquid household cleaner. Bleach can also be used if needed.
What keeps the odour inside the Korbell Nappy Bin?
Korbell is a unique three part approach to odour control, starting with the trap door. The spring loaded trap door allow the nappy through and then immediately and automatically shuts the odour from escaping. The top lid also acts as a secondary seal for double protection against odour. The strong, powder-scented continuous refill is the third line of defense.