Little one’s love being close to their parents. The Izmi Baby Wrap makes it even easier and supportive with the luxurious bamboo fabric; designed for babies weighing between 2.3kg – 9 kg.
- Fully supportive, the super soft bamboo wrap distributes your baby’s weight evenly to reduce pressure on your back.
- Completely adjustable with 2 carrying positions; parent-facing front carry and side carry. It can be worn whilst breastfeeding for additional support.
- One size fits all – petite to plus size friendly!
- Made from 2-way stretch bamboo, 97% Bamboo Viscose 3% Elastane.
- Unlike most structured carriers, the soft material hugs your baby’s shape, keeping them in a snug and safe position as you carry.
- Recognised by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute; this hip healthy design keeps babies in the best possible position, with an adjustable seat to provide the best support from birth.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
What is our standard delivery service?
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail or Courier. Standard Delivery is:
- Free on all UK orders over £50.01 *
- £4.99 for UK orders under £50.00 *
* Excludes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands. Goods will be despatched via Royal Mail or Courier depending on the size and weight of your order. Find out more about the charges to these locations here.
We love our tried and tested products and hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not, we offer a no quibble guarantee. You can start your hassle-free return or exchange by clicking on our support portal below.
Self-Service Portal >
British mum of two, Emily Williamson, struggled when using baby carriers with her first child so began to research alternatives. She soon became fascinated in the mechanics of carriers. This passion became a full-time job when she qualified as a Carrying Consultant and Trainer and set up a Sling Library.
Emily has been working directly with parents for a decade, offering advice and using hundreds of different wraps and carriers. She has taken onboard all questions and concerns from real parents and came up with her own solution. Izmi.
Emily has a unique, personal connection to the experience of carrying, making carriers, and to the experiences of the range of different people who use our products. Izmi is born of a genuine passion to find ways to make life as a parent feel simpler.
Can I breastfeed in my wrap?
Breastfeeding with your baby in a sling or carrier is not always possible for everyone and will depend on your baby?s stage and their preferred feeding position, your body shape and the positions possible in the carrier you are using. Do give it a try if you?d like to, but don?t be discouraged if it doesn?t work easily for you at first. You may find it works better when your baby is older.
With smaller babies who can?t support and control their own head you can use a carrier as a breastfeeding aid. For most people it is not safe to attempt hands-free breastfeeding with a very small baby; you will still need to use a hand or arm to support your baby?s head when they are feeding.
Which carrying position is suitable for my baby with this wrap?
0 – 4 months: Parent-facing front carry (your baby cannot support their head unaided. Your carrier should support their spine at least to the top of their neck)
4 – 6 months: Parent-facing front carry or side/hip carry (your baby can stabilise their head unaided as you move around. Your carrier should support their spine at least to the top of their shoulders)
6 – 9 months: Parent-facing front carry or side/hip carry (your baby has good torso control and can sit unaided. Your carrier should support their spine at least to their armpits)