The only easy-fit way of installing Fred Pressure Fit Wooden or Clear View stairgates into wider stairways and openings. Each Pressure Gate Extension Kit makes the gate 7cm wider.
- Innovative design, the kit can extend your gate up to 124cm wide, with a maximum of 3 extensions of either side of the gate.
- Easy to fit, simply push an extension into either side of your gate.
- Discreetly designed, to blend effortlessly into your home.
- Made from lick and bite safe materials.
- Using up to 6 extensions your gate will meet the EN1930:2011 safety standard.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
What is our standard delivery service?
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail or Courier. Standard Delivery is:
- Free on all UK orders over £50.01 *
- £3.99 for UK orders under £50.00 *
* Excludes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands. Goods will be despatched via Royal Mail or Courier depending on the size and weight of your order. Find out more about the charges to these locations here.
We love our tried and tested products and hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not, we offer a no quibble guarantee. You can start your hassle-free return or exchange by clicking on our support portal below.
Self-Service Portal >
Fred Safety Gates
Fred is the result of years of collaborative effort between an advanced team of Danish designers (with almost 60 years of experience with home safety products!), and product specialists from around the globe, including British mum of three, Selina.
Selina is a well-known, respected member of the nursery industry and sits on the board of the Baby Products Association (BPA), the voice of the baby and nursery products industry in the UK.
Through her hard work and dedication, we are proud to say that Fred is the first fully compliant safety range in the UK.
Can I put my pressure fit gate at the top of the stairs?
We would NOT recommend the pressure fit gate to be fixed at the top of the staircase, as the bar running along the bottom can be a trip hazard. If fitted at the top of the stairs, this can become dangerous.
How will I know if this gate can be fitted in the opening?
Our gates are very versatile! If you are unsure on whether the gate will fit your opening, please contact us with images of the opening, and we can take a closer look!