Keeping your child safe and protected from elements of all-seasons, the weather-resistant Ark Snuggle is the ideal accessory!
- Designed to fit almost any pushchair and is machine washable.
- Contoured anti-slip shape helps child stay secure when getting in and out of pushchair.
- Breathable 100% cotton herringbone lining with a wipe-clean foot section, protecting against dirt.
- Fully customisable fit, the front cover can be completely zipped off. Tighten the toggle around your child’s shoulder for extra warmth!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
What is our standard delivery service?
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail or Courier. Standard Delivery is:
- Free on all UK orders over £50.01 *
- £3.99 for UK orders under £50.00 *
* Excludes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands. Goods will be despatched via Royal Mail or Courier depending on the size and weight of your order. Find out more about the charges to these locations here.
We love our tried and tested products and hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not, we offer a no quibble guarantee. You can start your hassle-free return or exchange by clicking on our support portal below.
Self-Service Portal >
Ark is a family run, British business that designs innovative pushchairs and accessories. The practical and creative details they’ve woven into their products are born out of experiences as parents and their design and engineering DNA.
Ark is building a business that values people and the world we live in, above profits – using OEKO-TEX approved fabrics to protect the environment (and your baby) from harmful chemicals. Ark have achieved this on 90% of the fabrics used on products and soon hope that 100% of their fabrics are environmentally harmless. They have reduced the use of plastics in their accessory packaging to ZERO, while the plastics in the pushchair packaging has reduced to 30%. They aim to reduce all plastic packaging to zero, and currently are running tests to achieve this.
Ark is designed for ease of repair with a centre setup already in Liss, Hampshire should a consumer accidentally damage their pushchair. There is a selection of spare parts for quick repair and have invested in tools to make this possible.
With no compromise on weight and design, Ark is a pushchair that has a one-handed fold, is lightweight and compact, and great around town, but also durable enough to last many years of exploring the British countryside!
What testing and safety protocols do Ark follow?
The Ark travel system has met and exceeded all the EN testing that it needs both for wheeled goods (EN 1888), and carrycot regulations (EN1466). We work with fabric mills that are Oeko-Tex certified so we know that the environment is preserved and high standards for workers are maintained.
Why are natural fabrics so important?
Natural fabrics can achieve stringent fire retardancy regulations without the need for being soaked in chemicals, so they can provide a chemical-free alternative to synthetic fabric options, that can cause skin irritations. Our choice of natural fabrics are breathable, antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
Why is the Ark system referred to as a 3-in-1?
Ark is referred to as a 3 in 1 as it has car seat adapters that allow you to attach your first stage car seat to the frame. It therefore has three different modes on the one frame.