Buy both and save!
Fast and Free Shipping & FREE 6-month extended warranty (in addition to standard 12-month warranty)
Steriliser Dryer Advanced
- Automatically sterilises & dries 33% faster all brands of bottles, pump parts & accessories
- Includes FREE HEPA filter + FREE 18-month extended warranty with your purchase on BabyBrezza.co.uk
- Our bottle steriliser uses natural steam to kill 99.9% of germs; Products remain sterile for 24 hours when left in unopened steriliser; BPA-FREE
- Highest capacity – holds 8 bottles & 2 pump part sets
- Modular – use 4 different ways to meet your needs
- Includes replaceable HEPA-filter so it dries with 95% germ-free air
- Easy-to-use LCD control panel to select from 4 functions: Steriliser & Dryer, Steriliser Only, Dryer Only or Storage System
Bottle & Breast Milk Warmer
- Only warmer with 2 warming modes to safely & evenly warm breastmilk and formula
- FREE 6-month extended warranty with your purchase on BabyBrezza.co.uk in addition to standard 12-month warranty; BPA-FREE
- Steady Warm uses a warm water bath to safely warm or defrost breastmilk which preserves its nutrients (unlike traditional warmers that use steam heat which destroys breastmilk proteins)
- Quick Warm uses steam heat to rapidly and safely warm formula and baby food
- Fits virtually all bottles, storage bags, and food jars; Auto Shut-off prevents overheating
What is our standard delivery service?
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail or Courier. Standard Delivery is:
- Free on all UK orders over £50.01 *
- £4.99 for UK orders under £50.00 *
* Excludes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands. Goods will be despatched via Royal Mail or Courier depending on the size and weight of your order. Find out more about the charges to these locations here.
We love our tried and tested products and hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not, we offer a no quibble guarantee. You can start your hassle-free return or exchange by clicking on our support portal below.
Self-Service Portal >
As a parent, do you ever wish there was more time in the day? Or wish that the early morning bottle prep wasn’t so inconvenient?
Baby Brezza have worked for years perfecting their state-of-the-art designs to the make the ultimate set of baby essentials – committed to making products that make parents lives easier. With less moving parts, that take less effort to use and are easy to clean, Baby Brezza is designed to save you 10 hours a month!
What temperature does the water reach during sterilisation?
The Baby Brezza Steriliser Dryer Advanced boils water to produce steam (100C) to naturally sterilise your baby products, then dries contents with hot air (55C).
What type of water is recommended for use?
We recommend using distilled water to avoid any mineral scale build-up. However, you can also use tap water or spring water, but more frequent cleaning of the heating plate will be required.
How often does the water need to be changed?
Because the Baby Brezza Steriliser Dryer Advanced dries contents with each cycle, you will need to add 120ml of water before each use.
How do I keep my Baby Brezza Steriliser Dryer Advanced clean?
Before placing items in the appliance for sterilisation it is important that all bottles, pump parts and accessories must be empty, clean & fully rinsed before use in this steriliser dryer.
Simply use a soft damp cloth to clean the base and control console, and clean the lid, accessory rack in hot soapy water. We do not recommend the use abrasives or solvents for cleaning as they may damage the appliance and the surface of the heating plate. If you are struggling to clean the heating plate it may need to be descaled.
How do I descale my Baby Brezza Steriliser Dryer Advanced?
It is recommended to do a very simple weekly descale of the heating plate. This is because mineral residue within tap water, particularly in hard water areas, may deposit on the heating plate after the sterilisation cycle.
To avoid scale build up, simply wipe the surfaces with a soft moist cloth after each operation. If you can see mineral deposits, these can be removed with descaling solution or by leaving 60ml/2oz white vinegar on the heating plate for approximately 30 minutes. The plate should then be rinsed and wiped with a clean, dry cloth.