Please follow the instruction manual for setting up, operating and maintaining the Formula Pro Advanced. This is critical to ensure your appliance functions properly.
Feel free to watch our step-by-step set up video to help you get started with your Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced.
*Please note, this video features the US machine however the UK machine is exactly the same except it defaults in ml instead of oz.
It is important to find the correct setting for your formula, so the machine makes an accurate bottle.
Find the formula setting for the brand, stage and type of formula you plan to use on the Baby Brezza website following the link below.
It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to clean the funnel after every 4 bottles made. This will keep your Formula Pro Advanced dispensing accurately.
Always thoroughly wash your hands and any surfaces that will be used before the daily clean.
4. Replace the water in the water container daily to keep it fresh. Tip: To avoid waste and help you remember, only fill the water container with what you think you will need each day.
For further guidance on daily cleaning, please watch the ‘how to’ video below.
It is recommended that once a month you give your Formula Pro Advanced a thorough cleaning.
Hand wash all parts shown above with warm soapy water, rinse well and air dry thoroughly.
To prevent mineral scale on the water heater inside your Formula Pro Advanced, follow these easy steps:
You can leave the formula powder in the Powder Container during the descaling process.
5. Now unplug the machine, remove the Water Tank, and empty it. Let the machine sit for 4 hours.
6. Wash, rinse and fill the Water Tank to the max line with sterile or pre-boiled cooled water, then place it back on the base.
7. Plug in the machine, place a cup to catch 300ml water and use the “water only” button to run a 300ml cycle. Dispose of the water dispensed in the cup and then repeat this step to run the entire tank of water through the machine. When the “Low Water” indicator turns on, you’re done rinsing.
8. Refill the Water Tank with sterile or pre-boiled cooled water and return to normal use.
For further guidance on monthly cleaning, please watch the ‘how to’ video below.