There are items in your cart.
Cart Subtotal: £0.00
Recently added item(s)
Modern twist on traditional swaddling featuring a unique Arms UP design that replicates your baby's natural sleeping position, allowing them to self-soothe and preventing the startle reflex
- Safe and fun transport for toddlers
- Universal fit (works with 99% of pushchairs)
- No tools required
- Perfect for larger pushchairs
- For children from 2 years up to 20kg
The right amount of light just where you need it for night-time babycare.
A roller blind style retractable baby gate that fits openings of up to 100 cms. All KiddyGuard gates meet and exceed current safety standards.
UV buggy sleep and sun shade that helps babies and toddlers to snooze happily when on the move.
Thank you for shopping with us and we hope you love every Cheeky Rascals purchase. If you do need to return something, here is our three step returns policy.
Returning or exchanging an item(s) bought from our website.
1. Obtain a Returns Number by calling 01730 895761or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that we will be unable to process your return or exchange without a Returns Number). At this stage, we will also agree the best way of returning the item. This is most likely to be through the Collect Plus service which has Collection Points all over the country. To find your nearest Collection Point, see www.collectplus.co.uk . We will e mail you the Collect Plus address label to print out and fix to the outside of your parcel. We will charge you £4.99 per parcel for using this Collect Plus Service unless the goods were faulty, not as described or incorrectly supplied.
2. Pack up your return(s) in its original packaging, and include the following information inside your parcel (if possible, please write this onto your original Delivery Note and send it with the return);
3. Clearly mark your Returns Number on the outside of your package, affix the Collect Plus address label if appropriate, and send the parcel to:
Hampshire, GU33 6JG
At the time of posting, please retain the proof of postage from your Post Office, courier or Collect Plus Collection Point. Proof of postage is a free service, and provides evidence that you did post the return in case it fails to be delivered back to us.
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in an exchange or refund request being refused.
Refunds and Exchanges
In both instances, a refund may be made provided that you have kept them in your possession, taken reasonable care of the goods and not used them. Goods must be undamaged and in their original and, wherever possible, undamaged packaging.
Faults with our products are rare but if you find that a product is faulty the please contact us immediately on 01730 895761 or email email@example.com and we will discuss the next steps with you.
Where goods are faulty we will either replace the faulty component, repair the product, or replace the complete item subject to stock availability. All products must be within their guarantee period and accompanied by the original proof of purchase. If we do not have a replacement immediately available, or the item is discontinued, we reserve the right to replace the item with a similar design.
IF THE PRODUCT WAS PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM CHEEKY RASCALS LTD and on delivery the product is faulty we can either replace the product or you may decide that you would like a refund. Please contact us for a returns number and then you must return the product to us as soon as reasonably possible. We can supply you with a collect plus label to do this which will not incur any return postage costs to you. We will then either send you your replacement or refund the cost of the product and any applicable delivery charges.
IF CHEEKY RASCALS LTD IS THE SOLE DISTRIBUTOR OF THE PRODUCT BUT IT WAS PURCHASED FROM A STOCKIST we will send the replacement part or repair the item as above. If you would like a refund you must return the product the shop you purchased it from and discuss the procedure with them for returning goods.
The full details relating to our Returns Policy can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
If you need to cancel part or all of your order prior to it arriving, you will need to contact us as fast as possible as our warehouse will process your order very quickly. Please phone our customer service team on 01730 895761, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or download our cancellation form and send it to us. You will need to quote your name, address, order number, the full description of the product(s)that you would like to cancel and the reason for the cancellation.