Made from 100% cotton, the Outlook Cotton Liner is kind to babies skin, while protecting the buggy from spills and dirt.
- Universally fits prams and pushchairs with velcro tabs.
- 100% cotton reversible design, can be used on both sides.
- Suitable from birth to toddler, includes 5-point safety harness.
- Machine washable.
- Generous in length, and with extra thick padding, it can be folded within buggy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
What is our standard delivery service?
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail or Courier. Standard Delivery is:
- Free on all UK orders over £50.01 *
- £4.99 for UK orders under £50.00 *
* Excludes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands. Goods will be despatched via Royal Mail or Courier depending on the size and weight of your order. Find out more about the charges to these locations here.
We love our tried and tested products and hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not, we offer a no quibble guarantee. You can start your hassle-free return or exchange by clicking on our support portal below.
Self-Service Portal >
Protecting children from harmful UV rays while encouraging sleep, Outlook safeguards all little one’s while out and about. From sleep shades to pram liners, Outlook block out UV rays, light and noise, whilst sheltering from insects and wind. Its versatile design makes this range perfect for any buggy or pushchair. With no compromise to sleeping routines, parents can rely on Outlook for any season, to carry on the adventure!
Confronted with a lack of good quality baby-safe products, new parents, Eileen and Tom, created Outlook to cater for all out-and-about necessities. Finding the incentive through the sparse options of prams with adequate sun protection, Eileen launched the Shade-A-Babe pram cover and later the Auto-Shade. Since then, Eileen has built Outlook from the ground up, turning this essential idea into a family-owned business.