The Love To Dream Swaddle Up™ Transition Bag Designer Lite is the perfect tool to help reduce sleepless nights for you and your little one.
As soon as a baby shows signs of trying to roll, ARMS UP™ swaddling must come to an end. This is where the patented zip-off wings of the Transition Bag are essential for a fuss-free transition from swaddling towards independent sleep. Simply zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to arms-free sleep.
- Designed with unique zip-off wings, the Ready-To-Roll transition swaddles are a gentle, safe way to transition from swaddling.
- Unlike a traditional swaddle blanket, or baby sleeping bag, the soft, clingy fabric surrounds baby to replicate the comforting feeling of being in the womb.
- Two-zip design allowing you to change baby’s nappy without waking them, making this an easy-to-use and safe swaddle.
- Acknowledged as a “hip healthy” product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Made from a single layer construction of ultralight jersey knit fabric. The stretchy knit is 30% lighter than Love To Dreams’ Original fabric with all the same great features and benefits as Original jersey knit fabric, whilst reducing the risk of overheating.
Fabric content: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
What is our standard delivery service?
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail or Courier. Standard Delivery is:
- Free on all UK orders over £50.01 *
- £4.99 for UK orders under £50.00 *
* Excludes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands. Goods will be despatched via Royal Mail or Courier depending on the size and weight of your order. Find out more about the charges to these locations here.
We love our tried and tested products and hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not, we offer a no quibble guarantee. You can start your hassle-free return or exchange by clicking on our support portal below.
Self-Service Portal >
Love To Dream
In 2008, Hana-Lia Krawchuk faced many challenges of being a new parent, one being the challenge of getting her son to sleep. Through trial and many errors, she found that no products would help her baby sleep – which led her to the first real glimpse of a solution. She realised her son slept better with his arms UP, rather than wrapped around his body (like many products suggested). This started the Love To Dream journey.
Since then, millions of parents across the world are now using Love To Dream swaddles and sleep suits. From new-born to toddler, this is the ideal solution for families to achieve a better night’s sleep!