A sound level higher than 85 decibels (a festival or firework display) is harmful for young ears and could cause permanent hearing defects. Protect your little one’s hearing with the Reer SilentGuard Ear Defenders. These capsule ear defenders protectors have a single number rating (SNR) of 25. This SNR means that the protector reduces the sound intensity by 25 decibels, before the sound reaches the eardrums.
- Suitable from 12 months to 36 months.
- Built with your baby in mind, the weight is distributed evenly to avoid any pressure on little one’s head.
- Comfortable design; the soft elasticated headband and cushioned insulation allows fully adjustment.
- Easy to carry, the foldable design allows for easy transporting to where you need them.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
What is our standard delivery service?
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail or Courier. Standard Delivery is:
- Free on all UK orders over £50.01 *
- £4.99 for UK orders under £50.00 *
* Excludes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands. Goods will be despatched via Royal Mail or Courier depending on the size and weight of your order. Find out more about the charges to these locations here.
We love our tried and tested products and hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not, we offer a no quibble guarantee. You can start your hassle-free return or exchange by clicking on our support portal below.
Self-Service Portal >
“We have been making family life easier for over 90 years. Our goal is to provide families with practical and reliable solutions that put safety first. In the design of our products, we work with experts in order to exceed industry safety standards and provide the best possible protection for your little one.”
Founded in 1922, Reer are constantly improving the standards of their own product, to provide the best protection that is stylish, built to last and help put your mind at ease.
Why does my baby need ear protectors?
Noises that are louder than 85 decibels (e.g. lawn mowers, large groups of people, fireworks) are harmful to sensitive baby ears and can cause permanent hearing damage. Therefore, it is important to protect your little ones hearing as well as possible.
The Reer SilentGuard Baby Capsule Ear Protectors provide reliable protection against harmful noises, with a single number rating (SNR) of 25, helping to prevent possible hearing damage.
What age are the Reer SilentGuard Baby Capsule Ear Protectors suitable for?
The Reer SilentGuard Baby Ear Protectors are suitable from approximately 12 to 36 months, adjusting from 47 to 54 centimetres.
How did I fit the ear protectors on my baby/toddler?
Fasten the ear capsules on the headband, place the headband onto your baby?s head and close the zip fastener, adjusting where necessary.