Safely providing comfortable and targeted warmth for your baby, the Reer 2-in-1 Heater protects against colds and other secondary infections. This 2-in-1 heater provides direct heat where and when you need it; after bath time, during nappy changes and when airing the skin.
- Versatile design, the 2-in-1 function allows the heater to be used as a free-standing position with its 5 sturdy legs, or it can easily be mounted to a wall.
- Made with you and your baby’s needs in mind, you can adapt the temperature setting (400W and 800W) to whichever is most comfortable.
- Fully adaptable, you can adjust the height of the arm and the angle of the heating head. The height is adjustable up to 185cm.
- Safety first, there is a built-in option to auto switch-off if left unattended.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
What is our standard delivery service?
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail or Courier. Standard Delivery is:
- Free on all UK orders over £50.01 *
- £3.99 for UK orders under £50.00 *
* Excludes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands. Goods will be despatched via Royal Mail or Courier depending on the size and weight of your order. Find out more about the charges to these locations here.
We love our tried and tested products and hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not, we offer a no quibble guarantee. You can start your hassle-free return or exchange by clicking on our support portal below.
Self-Service Portal >
“We have been making family life easier for over 90 years. Our goal is to provide families with practical and reliable solutions that put safety first. In the design of our products, we work with experts in order to exceed industry safety standards and provide the best possible protection for your little one.”
Founded in 1922, Reer are constantly improving the standards of their own product, to provide the best protection that is stylish, built to last and help put your mind at ease.
Where can I use my Reer Heater?
As well as generating a comfortable environment on changing tables after bath times and during nappy changes, the Reer Heater can also be used to quicky warm up bathrooms, hobby rooms, entrance halls, protected patios, and balconies.
Why is it important to have a changing table heater?
Large drops in temperature can put babies and toddlers at a higher risk of catching cold. This is because they cannot maintain their own body temperature. For example, after bath time babies will be acclimatised to a temperature of 37°C which can then drop to an average room temperature of 22°C after bath time is over. The Reer Heater will ensure that the temperature drop remains at a comfortable level while you dry and dress your baby appropriately.
How do you activate the automatic timer function?
To activate the automatic timer-off function, switch the timer switch on the bottom of the unit to the ‘ON’ position. The unit will then switch off automatically after 10 minutes.
To switch the unit on after automatic switch-off you can either move the rocker switch to the ‘Off’ position or pull the pull cord until the heat setting indicator shows ‘0’. If the cord is pulled again on heat setting ‘1’ or ‘2’, the unit will switch on.
How do you mount the heater onto a wall?
Simply attach the wall bracket to the wall using the screws and wall plugs included with the Heater. Then slide and attach the heater onto the wall bracket. For full installation instructions please follow the ‘instructions for use’ included with the product.
Please note that the Heater must be mounted on the wall in a stationery and level position that is not on wood, plastic, or other flammable materials. There must be a minimum distance of 100cm between the heater and the changing table and a minimum distance of 35 cm between the heater and the ceiling. The heater must also be placed at least 65 cm away from furniture and flammable materials.