Offering the intelligence of both the Smart Sock 3 and Cam, the Owlet Duo combines both monitors in the ideal bundle. Tracking the most important aspects to your baby’s health, through their heart rate and oxygen levels, while seeing and hearing your baby through your phone, the Owlet Duo is the smartest solution for peace of mind.
- The Smart Sock 3 is the smartest baby monitor, using pulse-oximetry technology proven to be both safe and accurate.
- Tested pre-set zones, if your baby dips out of these zones you will be notified through the base station and mobile app.
- Use the sleep history feature on the app to see how well your baby slept, and create new routines as your baby grows.
- Talk to and soothe your baby from anywhere with the two-way audio from the Cam to your app. Background audio makes is easy to use your phone for other tasks while audio from your baby’s room plays
- Sound and motion notifications will alert your phone to let you know when your baby needs you.
- No messing around with wires, the sensor can be charged wireless via a convenient drop-and-go on the Base Station. The sensor has a 16 hour battery, and a full charge in 90 mins.
What is our standard delivery service?
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail or Courier. Standard Delivery is:
- Free on all UK orders over £50.01 *
- £3.99 for UK orders under £50.00 *
* Excludes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands. Goods will be despatched via Royal Mail or Courier depending on the size and weight of your order. Find out more about the charges to these locations here.
We love our tried and tested products and hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not, we offer a no quibble guarantee. You can start your hassle-free return or exchange by clicking on our support portal below.
Self-Service Portal >
Owlet was founded by a team of parents in 2012. Owlet’s mission is to empower parents with the right information at the right time, to give them more peace of mind and help them find more joy in the journey of parenting. Owlet’s digital parenting platform aims to give parents real-time data and insights to help parents feel calmer and more confident. Owlet believes that every parent deserves peace of mind and the opportunity to feel their well-rested best. Owlet also believes that every child deserves to live a long, happy, and healthy life, and is working to develop products to help further that belief.
From testing in 2015 to launching internationally in 2017, Owlet have since developed 3 generations of the Smart Sock, a Cam with a free app and more recently developed an extension fabric sock for the Smart Sock.
Does Owlet guarantee the safety of my baby?
No, Owlet is a consumer product that provides parents insights into their baby’s wellness, as well as peace of mind during naps or sleep at night. Owlet is not a FDA-approved medical device and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify any physiological process.
What comes in the Owlet Smart Sock box?
You will receive a base station, sock electronics, 2 sock sizes to accommodate the growth of your baby’s foot, a user manual, an plug adaptor and charging cords.
Is Wi-Fi required to use the Owlet Smart Sock?
The Smart Sock and Base Station connect via bluetooth low energy. Wi-Fi is only needed if you would like to use the app to view live readings and view them remotely. ”
How does night vision work?
The Cam auto-adjusts to allow you to see your baby in the night with high quality night vision.
What is two way audio?
The two-way audio feature allows you to communicate with Baby through the Cam. Talk to and soothe your baby from anywhere.
What does secure, encrypted Wi-Fi mean?
Your Cam is connected to your private Wi-Fi network so only those you choose can stream footage from your monitor.