Universally fits easily onto any pram or pushchair, the Outlook Shade-A-Babe provides the perfect amount of shade to keep babies and toddlers safe, cool and comfortable in the sun. Made from specially designed solar-screen mesh, where your little one’s can see out perfectly from, once they’ve woken from their snooze. Perfectly fits in built-in storage pouch – easy to take on the go!
- Maximum protection, UPF50+ sun visor blocks 99% UVA & UVB rays.
- Breathable material, solar-screen mesh allowing ventilation and vision.
- Side single layer mesh blocks 70% UV, makes little one feel comfortable with great cross ventilation.
- Eye-shield screen helps prevent long-term sun damage.
- Only product of its kind endorsed by the Skin and Cancer Foundation in Australia.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
What is our standard delivery service?
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail or Courier. Standard Delivery is:
- Free on all UK orders over £50.01 *
- £3.99 for UK orders under £50.00 *
* Excludes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands. Goods will be despatched via Royal Mail or Courier depending on the size and weight of your order. Find out more about the charges to these locations here.
We love our tried and tested products and hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not, we offer a no quibble guarantee. You can start your hassle-free return or exchange by clicking on our support portal below.
Self-Service Portal >
Protecting children from harmful UV rays while encouraging sleep, Outlook safeguards all little one’s while out and about. From sleep shades to pram liners, Outlook block out UV rays, light and noise, whilst sheltering from insects and wind. Its versatile design makes this range perfect for any buggy or pushchair. With no compromise to sleeping routines, parents can rely on Outlook for any season, to carry on the adventure!
Confronted with a lack of good quality baby-safe products, new parents, Eileen and Tom, created Outlook to cater for all out-and-about necessities. Finding the incentive through the sparse options of prams with adequate sun protection, Eileen launched the Shade-A-Babe pram cover and later the Auto-Shade. Since then, Eileen has built Outlook from the ground up, turning this essential idea into a family-owned business.