The mima xari is a luxurious pushchair that?s suitable from birth. With compact innovation and design, this pushchair is made for a family wanting to combine safety with style.
This luxury 11 piece bundle is the complete package, including everything you need for you and your baby to ride in comfort and style. Your baby rides up high, close to you, making it easy for you to interact, alongside converting to a travel system with the included car seat and car seat adaptors.
- Smartly concealed, the patent design offers a carrycot built into the seat, easy to store once child has transitioned to seat.
- Compact and easy fold, ideal for smaller boots; simple press of the button and lift of lever to fold down. Lift the handlebar and take 2 steps back to unfold.
- Perfect storage, 2 baskets underneath pram matching the seat pod and a Trendy Change Bag included. Trendy Change Bag includes foldable change mat, iso-thermal bottle holder and mess bag.
- Adjustable position, the seat has 3 recline angles and parent facing option.
- Keep your Xari in great condition with the Footrest Protector. Simply attach to the seat to protect against muddy feet and damages caused by everyday wear and tear.
- Safe yet stylish, the seat pad includes a 5-point safety harness, mattress and apron shield for maximum comfort and protection.
- Keeping little toes warm, the fluffy interior of the Footmuff and water-proof exterior protects from all weather types.
- Cup holder included to keep all drinks close and nearby.
- Rose Gold Chassis
- Camel Carrycot
- Camel Seat
- Sandy Beige Starter Pack
- Camel Car Seat
- Car Seat Adaptors
- Camel Trendy Change Bag
- Footrest Protector
- Camel Footmuff
- Cup Holder (inc Clip)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
What is our standard delivery service?
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail or Courier. Standard Delivery is:
- Free on all UK orders over £50.01 *
- £3.99 for UK orders under £50.00 *
* Excludes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands. Goods will be despatched via Royal Mail or Courier depending on the size and weight of your order. Find out more about the charges to these locations here.
We love our tried and tested products and hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not, we offer a no quibble guarantee. You can start your hassle-free return or exchange by clicking on our support portal below.
Self-Service Portal >
Pairing design with innovation, glued by high quality, Mima offer a luxurious range of pushchairs, car seats and highchairs. Suitable from birth, both the Xari pushchair and Moon highchair are fully integrated; transforming seamlessly through your child’s years.
Recognising parents desires to maintain their sense of style, Mima vows to stand out, while being fully customisable for every family. Offering a range of bases and colour details, helping you find your perfect match, there is a combination for every household. Beginning their journey in 2009 with the Xari, Mima have since developed a variable range of exclusive designs and special editions.
What is the ‘Carrycot Inside’ system?
The innovative system means that the carrycot is stored within the seat unit itself. Simply unzip and remove the carrycot in as little as 15 seconds. Once transitioned to the seat unit, the carrycot is nearly stored within the toddler’s seat without the need for extra storage.
Can I fold the stroller with the seat/carrycot attached?
Xari can be folded when the seat is in the upright position and facing towards. Never fold the pushchair if in the carrycot mode of if two seat units are in use.
Which car seats are compatible with the Mima car seat adaptors?
BeSafe iZi Go, Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix, Cybex Aton, Nuna + Kiddy Evo – Lunafix car seats.
How do I clean the carrycot?
To wash the carrycot, first remove the bottom board (but remember to put it back correctly afterwards!). Submerge the carrycot into a bath full of previously prepared lukewarm water and soap and wash by hand. While soaking, run a small bristled brush across the surface. Rinse thoroughly and leave to dry, preferably on a grille surface so that the water can escape easily. The carrycot will be as good as new!
How do I clean the chassis?
Enjoy taking your mima stroller to the beach but remember to clean off the sand and the salt residue after to avoid consequential problems! Always remove excess dirt and clean with a damp cloth and a PH neutral cleaning agent before leaving to dry naturally.