From day to dream, this is the essential starter pack to begin your little one’s sleep journey. Supporting you as your little one grows from newborn to 13lbs, this perfect bundle is an ideal, thoughtful gift to give to loved ones. This set includes our award-winning Love to Dream Bamboo 1.0 TOG swaddles, comforting babies during the colder seasons.
Includes FREE Essential Guide to Sleep – a must have for every new parent!
Specifically designed to allow your baby to sleep in a more natural arms up position, the Love To Dream SWADDLE UP Warm in 2.5 Tog is a breakthrough swaddling solution, perfect from day one up to 4 months. Unlike traditional swaddles which keep a baby’s arms by their side or across their chest, the natural ARMS-UP design of SWADDLE UP, bring their hands to their mouth for true self-soothing.
- Unique patented wings allow a natural ARMS UP position, which means more sleep for you and your baby.
- Sizing determined by weight of your baby, swaddles provide snug fit to make your baby feel secure and warm.
- Certified hip-healthy design allows the recommended flexion for hips and legs.
- Ingeniously designed, there is a twin zip for easy nappy changes.
- Ideal for cooler room temperature between 16-20*C
- Outer & Lining made from 93% Cotton and 7% Elastane. Filling made from 100% Viscose (from Bamboo)
1 x Newborn Moon Stars White
1 x Small Moon Stars White
1 x Essential Guide to Sleep
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
What is our standard delivery service?
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail or Courier. Standard Delivery is:
- Free on all UK orders over £50.01 *
- £3.99 for UK orders under £50.00 *
* Excludes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands. Goods will be despatched via Royal Mail or Courier depending on the size and weight of your order. Find out more about the charges to these locations here.
We love our tried and tested products and hope you will be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not, we offer a no quibble guarantee. You can start your hassle-free return or exchange by clicking on our support portal below.
Self-Service Portal >
Love To Dream
In 2008, Hana-Lia Krawchuk faced many challenges of being a new parent, one being the challenge of getting her son to sleep. Through trial and many errors, she found that no products would help her baby sleep – which led her to the first real glimpse of a solution. She realised her son slept better with his arms UP, rather than wrapped around his body (like many products suggested). This started the Love To Dream journey.
Since then, millions of parents across the world are now using Love To Dream swaddles and sleep suits. From new-born to toddler, this is the ideal solution for families to achieve a better night’s sleep!