There are items in your cart.
Cart Subtotal: £0.00
Recently added item(s)
Modern twist on traditional swaddling featuring a unique Arms UP design that replicates your baby's natural sleeping position, allowing them to self-soothe and preventing the startle reflex
- Safe and fun transport for toddlers
- Universal fit (works with 99% of pushchairs)
- No tools required
- Perfect for larger pushchairs
- For children from 2 years up to 20kg
The right amount of light just where you need it for night-time babycare.
A roller blind style retractable baby gate that fits openings of up to 100 cms. All KiddyGuard gates meet and exceed current safety standards.
UV buggy sleep and sun shade that helps babies and toddlers to snooze happily when on the move.
Walk to School Week is a national event run by www.livingstreets.co.uk to encourage school children and their families from across the UK to walk to school. This year, the event is running from Monday 20th May to Friday 24th May and we want to encourage as many people as possible to take part.
- Help the environment by walking to school instead of driving.
- Walking to school is great exercise and helps build stamina.
- Fresh air helps to wake everyone up, so your little ones get more from their lessons.
- It is a sociable way to start the day as you can catch up with friends while you walk.
- Get children in to a healthy routine from an early age by encouraging them to walk as much as possible.
If you have younger children that need to accompany you on the school run, then walk to school week can be a daunting prospect. This is where the Lascal BuggyBoard® comes to the rescue, making commuting on foot easier for parents and children alike.
The BuggyBoard® is flexible to fit around your day. You can have it down for your big girl or boy to stand on while you walk to school, then lift it up out of the way once you have dropped them off, leaving you and your youngest child to get on with your day.
It is perfect for the end of the day, when little legs are tired as your child can hitch a lift on the BuggyBoard® when they have had enough of walking. So, even if you live quite far from school, your little one can still take part in Walk to School week with their friends, because they won’t have to walk the whole way if they are tired.
Whether your school run involves urban pavements or muddy fields, the Lascal BuggyBoard® can adapt to fit most pushchairs or prams and is designed to handle almost any terrain. Simply clip your BuggyBoard® on to the back of your existing buggy, and off you go!
We would love to see your Walk to School snaps, share them with us on
Like us on FacebookFollow us on InstagramFollow us on Twitter
Maxi BuggyBoardFrom £74.99
Mini BuggyboardFrom £49.99