There are items in your cart.
Cart Subtotal: £0.00
Recently added item(s)
Modern twist on traditional swaddling featuring a unique Arms UP design that replicates your baby's natural sleeping position, allowing them to self-soothe and preventing the startle reflex
- Safe and fun transport for toddlers
- Universal fit (works with 99% of pushchairs)
- No tools required
- Perfect for larger pushchairs
- For children from 2 years up to 20kg
The right amount of light just where you need it for night-time babycare.
A roller blind style retractable baby gate that fits openings of up to 100 cms. All KiddyGuard gates meet and exceed current safety standards.
UV buggy sleep and sun shade that helps babies and toddlers to snooze happily when on the move.
Amanda Jenner, the inventor of My Carry Potty and the newly appointed HUGGIES® Pull-Ups potty training ambassador is a mother of three so she has had her fair share of poo and wee related toddler disasters over the years!
She wants to make potty training – an essential milestone – easier for everyone without mums feeling they have to stay confined to the house. “Potty training is a big thing and it can be stressful – the last thing you want is to feel like you cannot leave the house when you’re trying to get a child dry.” says Amanda.
“Not all children can crack it in two days as some experts would have you believe – being able to go out and knowing that you can still enjoy your normal life is essential – otherwise you are making it tougher than necessary.”
“Not all children can crack potty training in two days as some experts would have you believe. Knowing that you can still enjoy your normal life is essential, otherwise you are making it tougher than necessary.” Amanda Jenner, HUGGIES® Pull-Ups potty training ambassador
As the weather gets better, many people think it’s an ideal time to tackle this essential stage of child development but just don’t know where to start so here’s a few pointers to help.
1. Let your child choose a potty – the My Carry Potty animal designs have instant child appeal. Get your toddler to sit on it often so that they get used to it.
2. As soon as your child is up in the morning, get them to sit on the potty as part of their morning routine.
3. Praise them – positive feedback each time they manage to visit the potty will help them feel good.
4. Never show your frustration at accidents – it can be hard but setbacks are normal. Potty training needs to stay relaxed.
5. Make hand washing a fun part of the routine and use a hygiene hand gel when you’re out.
6. Share your child’s likes and dislikes with nursery or a childminder if you use one – continuity is everything for a little one.
7. Every child is different – don’t worry if it seems that others seem to be getting the hang of it more quickly. Keep positive – you and your little one are doing great!
My Carry Potty is Amanda’s brainchild and the idea came about when her son would only every use his own potty – this meant carrying it around in a carrier bag – not elegant or hygienic! With My Carry Potty you get a portable award-winning potty that is easy to use and loved by parents and kids alike.
- The only potty you need – use it at home and when away (can be used in nurseries and other childcare settings)- Comfortable – sturdy, large seat- Bag free and no legs to attach- Leak proof – empty it when it’s convenient for you (handy if you’re on the move)- Lightweight, portable – comfy handle also makes it easy for kids to carry it too- Durable, high quality finish and fun animal designs that toddlers love!
For more hints and tips you can go to www.cheekyrascals.co.uk and it’s also worth visiting www.pottytraining.co.uk, which has lots of advice, tips and support videos as well as free HUGGIES® Pull Ups samples!
Read the latest reviews or buy My Carry Potty NOW.