Stabilis Home Safety Kit
- Secures your flat panel TV to your wall or furniture to prevent it from being accidentally pulled or pushed over
- Fits a full range of LCD and Plasma screens from 32" to 60" with telescopic height adjustment
- Rotational mounting plate allows screen to swivel, while rigid design also prevents tipping backwards
- 'One size fits all' - compatible with new flat panel screens as well as older style ones
- Includes all the necessary fittings
Protect your children from injury and your TV screen from damage with the Stabilis Home Safety Kit for LCD and Plasma Screens. The Stabilis Home Safety Kit for LCD and Plasma screens has been manufactured and tested to prevent children from accidentally pulling large screens forward onto themselves.
Kit contains all the fittings to secure your TV to the wall (with screw fittings) or to your furniture (choose either the clamp or screw fittings). Suitable for fixing to glass, wood or plasterwork.
Screen Size: 32 to 60 inches (To check the size of you TV, measure the diagonal distance from top right to bottom left of your screen in inches).
UK and NI Delivery except Highlands & Islands
|Orders over £30.01||Free of Charge|
|Orders between £0-£30.00||£2.99|
If your order is in stock we will aim to despatch it within 1 working day. Lighter items are normally despatched by 2nd class post (normally takes 3 working days). Heavier items are despatched on a 24 hour courier service.
Highlands and Islands / EIRE / Channel Islands and International Deliveries
Please check here for further details of the delivery charges and timings to your chosen location.
In a hurry? - UK Next Day Delivery
Only £5.00 extra for next day delivery. Orders need to be placed by noon Monday - Thursday and the next day delivery option ticked at stage 3 of placing the order.
Exchanges and Returns
We want you to be happy with your order so if you are not jumping for joy when you receive it or would like to return something, please contact the customer service team for a returns number. Many products can be returned or repaired without having to be returned to us and replacement parts are normally despatched within 1 working day. For full details of our exchanges and returns policy see here.
Customer Services can be contacted on 01730 895761 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fits a full range of LCD and Plasma screens from 32" to 60" with telescopic height adjustment. Click here for instructions on how to install Stabilis
Top 10 Home Safety Tips for Flat Screen TV’s
• Match the stand or cabinet to the size of the TV - it should have a wide, deep and sturdy base.
• If you are not using a TV stand, place the TV as far back as possible on a low, stable surface.
• DO NOT use TV cabinets with drawers immediately under the TV, as this is more likely to overturn when a loaded drawer is opened, your child may even use the drawer as a step for extra height.
• ALWAYS secure a television to either the furniture, TV stand or wall
• CHECK the fittings securing your TV regularly.
• DO NOT place the remote control and other items attractive to children on top of the TV where they may try to reach them.
• Position DVD players and other video equipment that a child may wish to use away from the screen
• Keep TV cables behind the furniture where children cannot reach them.
• NEVER place the TV on unstable furniture such as a chest of drawers, speakers or a trolley
• NEVER leave your child unattended
Our baby is at the crawling and pulling her self up stage, this gives a great deal of peace of mind.Andy, Worcester, 15/05/2012
I constructed and fitted this in about 1/2 hour, without a problem.Pembridge, Amazon August 2011, 15/05/2012
With a 2 year old running riot about the place this seemed a perfect solution to the problem of "tv tipping" - and it is!Emmys Mummy, http://www.emmysmummy.com, 2012-05-08 11:16:09
As a parent the above image scares the life out of me. We are lucky enough to have a nice big Plasma screen TV which is 32" sitting on a TV cabinet identical to the one above - only bigger. When Emmy started crawling she soon became fasinated with the DVD's, wires and very quickly the TV. When we were presented with this (See pic on the left) I began researching ways of making our rather heavy TV safe and secure from our little climber; as each year with TV's getting bigger and bigger more children and pets have been injured or killed by toppling TV's. Now obviously I do not care about the TV but I do about my daughters safety. Now I must admit that it took me ages to find what I was looking for as I didn't actually know myself however I never give up and did find the perfect solution, this was the Stabilis Home Safefty Kit. The Stabilis Home Safety Kit for LCD and Plasma Screens is a universal solution that secures your flat panel TV in the home, to make it safer. It has been manufactured and tested to prevent children accidentally pulling large TV's forward onto themselves.Spud & Spike, http://spudandspike.co.uk, 2012-05-08 11:15:26
When Spike started pulling himself up on the TV unit, our previously baby proofed living oom became a death trap so we asked Cheeky Rascals if we could review the Stabilis Home Safety Kit for LCD and Plasma TV screens. We decided a video review would be better suited to show you how easy it was to fit and how brilliant it is. At only £24.99, this excellent safety device should be a must for all owners of large flat screens. You can't put a price on safety but if you had to, this one is extremely reasonable!