TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Cheeky Rascals website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing or placing an order on this website you agree to be bound by the terms of conditions set out below.
Should you have any questions or queries relating to these terms and conditions please contact the Customer Services Team by email or contact us on 01730 895761 between 9.00 and 5.00 Monday to Friday.
Terms and Conditions
• Cheeky Rascals is the trading name of Cheeky Rascals Ltd.
• The site is owned and operated by Cheeky Rascals Ltd.
• When you use our website of any of our services you may be advised that special guidelines or rules apply. Unless, otherwise stated, these guidelines or rules form part of these terms and conditions.
Description of Services
• You are able to benefit by using our website from a large number of online services and resources.
• We may discontinue providing certain or all of the services on all or part of the website at our discretion and without notice to you.
• Certain services are only available if you complete the registration process. By completing the registration, you are stating that you are at least eighteen years of age or a minor with parental consent to use our website.
• When registering, you warrant that the personal information that you provide is true, accurate, current and complete. Please notify the Customer Services Team of any changes to your personal information.
Code of Conduct
•You are not permitted to use our website or any of our services for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory or harmful.
• In particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything much may be harmful to our business.
Proprietary Rights and Licences
• All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and any other material that is contained on our website is protected by our and their copyrights, trade marks, patents and other proprietary rights and laws.
•We may provide links to other websites or resources. These are provided as a matter of convenience and we do not endorse the contents of those websites.
•We are not responsible for the availability of these websites, nor will we be liable in any way for loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites.
•If you decide to access linked third party web sites you do so at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties
•You agree that: Your use of the website is at your sole risk. The website and services are provided on an as is and as available basis.
•You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands (including any legal fees incur in connection therewith) resulting from your misuse of our website or your breach of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
• To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims / losses or damages resulting from;
• i. Your use or inability to use the website
• ii. The services we provide (except where we expressly state that we have responsibilities or liabilities in these terms and conditions or other terms and conditions that relate to our other goods and/or services we provide).
• iii. Unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data.
• iv. Statements or conduct of any third parties.
• Prices are correct at the time of publishing and include VAT at 20% where appropriate.
• It may be necessary to change prices either up or down from time to time. Any price changes will be confirmed at the time of order confirmation.
•Cheeky Rascals maintains ROT (reservation of title) to all goods sold until such time as the balance payment has been paid in full. If payment has been made by cheque, the title will not pass to the client until such cheque has been cleared successfully.
Portrayal of Products
• Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all product information is correct, slight variations may occur. Cheeky Rascals Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any errors made.
• All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and publishing process will allow.
• Please note that there may be variations in colours dependant on the calibration and setting of individual screens.
• Cheeky Rascals reserves the right to alter the packaging of products or amend products as the need arises. We will endeavour to inform customers wherever possible if products are changed substantially.
•All products comply with appropriate safety and consumer regulations. Toys comply with EC Toy Safety Regulations and where appropriate, carry the CE mark.
• All items are subject to availability
• We will inform you as soon as possible if goods that you have ordered are not available.
Purchase of Products
• We will take all reasonable care to keep all the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
• When you place an order through our website, you will be guided through the process of placing the order by a series of simple instructions.
• We will send you an order acknowledgment email detailing the products you have ordered.
• As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
• Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we will not accept your order, or if you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions below.
• You are entitled to cancel your order if you wish providing you act within 7 working days of receipt of the goods and provide us with written confirmation - by post, fax or email. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of receipt of returned item. The original postage and packaging charge will be refunded but the cost of returning the unwanted item will be included.
• If you wish to exercise this right prior to despatch please contact the Customer Services Team immediately. Where possible we will endeavour to help but we do aim to despatch all orders as quickly as possible so on some occasions this may not be possible.
• If you order has already been despatched please follow our returns procedure.
• We aim to despatch all stocked items form our warehouse within 1 working day.
• We aim to deliver all stocked items to you within 7 working days from the day that you place your order.
• Cheeky Rascals will not accept liability for any delay to delivery beyond our control.
• For further delivery information please see Delivery Information
• If for any reason you are not delighted with your order please follow our Returns Procedure.
• In all instances, please contact the customers services team for advice / a returns number.
• We aim to satisfy the requirements of all our customers as efficiently and as quickly as we can. We do however, realise that at times things may go wrong. When this happens we will put them right to the best of our abilities as quickly as possible.
• Should you have a complaint, then please contact the Customer Services Team. Your complaint will be handled confidentially and we will keep you informed throughout the process.
Website Use and Storage
• We may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the website and the services that we provide, including limits to the size of the email messages that you may send.
• Every effort is made to ensure that this website is free from viruses and defects.
• Cheeky Rascals Ltd shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
• You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
• Cheeky Rascals Ltd shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.